Grounded 1.0, Tips and Tricks For New Players
Your Youtube Subscription will push Spy to the top.
One by one we will make the best gaming community of all times.
Grounded 1.0 is coming out today! Welcome to all new Grounded players. I’ve been playing and creating content for Grounded for more than 2 years and these are the most valuable tips and tricks to help you start playing the game.
Check the entire list of tips below and jump to what most interests you.
- Tip Number 1: Set Gamma to 60%
- Tip Number 2: Build Your Base Close to the Kids Case
- Tip Number 3: Relocate Pallets to Move Building Materials
- Tip Number 4: Activate Rock Cracker Mutation to Shovel Clay
- Tip Number 5: Upgrade to Repair
- Tip Number 6: Always do a 3-Hit Combo
- Tip Number 7: Use the 3-hit combo to farm faster
- Tip Number 8: Use the Resource Surveyor
- Tip Number 9: Scout with Photo Mode
- Tip Number 10: Make Allies
- Tip Number 11: Find Protection in Any Shadow
- Tip Number 12: Craft Pupa and Berry Leathers on Jerky Racks
- Tip Number 13: Craft Crude Ropes on Spinning Wheels
- Tip Number 14: Complete Daily Missions before midnight
- Tip Number 15: Place Water Containers under Juice Boxes Straws
- Tip Number 16: Cook 3 Pieces of Meat on the Roasting Spit
- Tip Number 17: Tame Pets for +10 Inventory Slots
Click here for more Grounded Content.
Every week there are new videos on Grounded, consider subscribing to the channel, and miss none.