This video on Grounded Beginners Guide will save you at least 4 hours of gameplay. Watch the video and follow the step-by-step to learn what you should do on the first day at the Backyard.
Day 1 at the Backyard is the second video of a series for The Grounded Beginners Guide. If you still don’t know the basics of the game, it is recommended to first watch Part 1 of the Grounded Beginners Guide.
For more experienced players, you can jump through the guide and learn specific things by clicking on the video timestamps below:
- List of things you will learn with the beginners’ guide
- First thing to do: collect
- What to analyze first: Plant Fiber, Sprig, and Sap
- How to Craft Pebblet Hammer and Pebblet Axe
- Mission The Mysterious Machine: Investigate the Mysterious Machine
- How to Craft your first weapon, the Spiky Sprig
- How to Craft a Torch
- Mission The Mysterious Machine: Fixing the third laser
- How to Find your first SCA.B Scheme: Miterider
- Mission The Mysterious Machine: Investigate the Mysterious Machine further
- How to get safely to the Pond
- How to build a workbench
- Mission The Mysterious Machine: Investigate the explosion at the oak tree
- How to open the Oak Lab Door
- How to kill TAYZ.T
- Where is the Grasslands BURG.L Chip
- How to Build a Storage Chest
- How to Craft an Acorn Armor Set
- How to Craft an Acorn Shovel
- Crafting 10 Fiber Bands
- How to Craft a Canteen
- Inventory for Day 2
Click here for the full Grounded Dossier Guide.
Every week there are new videos on Grounded, consider subscribing to the channel, and miss none.