Grounded: Garden Patch Guide
Push Spy to 5.000 subscribers on Youtube. Every new 1.000 subscribers, one Grounded copy or a price equivalent game of winner’s choice is automatically given-away to one of the channel subscribers.
The Garden Patch is like a workstation but to plant and harvest material resources. It is a really efficient way to farm material resources and decorate your base. After this video, I am sure that the next thing you will be doing is building a Garden Patch farm!
Since the Hot and Hazy update, there are 6 things you can plant on the Garden Patch and 2 things you can use as boosters. Discover all of them by watching the video.
If you want to jump through the guide, below follow the timestamps links of the video:
- What can be planted on the Garden Patch
- What can be used as Fertilizers on the Garden Patch
- What is Green Thumb Chance
- Plant Fiber on the Garden Patch
- Clover Leaf on the Garden Patch
- Sprig on the Garden Patch
- Mushroom on the Garden Patch
- Toadstool Chunk on the Garden Patch
- Mushroom Chunk on the Garden Patch
- Become a Member of the Channel
Click here for more content on Grounded.
Every week there are new videos on Grounded, consider subscribing to the channel, and miss none.