Since the Grounded, Hot and Hazy Update 0.11 was released, the Sandbox is the hardest area of the backyard. Antlions and the sun-burning effect will challenge your survival skills. Reason why I suggest you leave the Sandbox area for last. This Grounded video tutorial guide will show you the step-by-step and what items you need to clear 100% of the Sandbox.
If you want to jump through the tutorial, below follow the timestamps links of the video:
- Items and Mutations to complete 100% of the Sandbox
- How to go in the Sandbox
- List of things to do in the Sandbox
- Location of every hole in the Sandbox
- Location of every Milk Molar teeth in the Sandbox
- Location of the Lab in the Sandbox
- Best way to complete the Sandbox
- How to get the Sandbox BURG.L Chip
- How to unlock the Moat Chest
- Where to find Salt Shards
- How to craft the Salt Morning Star
- How to unlock Salt Glob Recipe
- How to clear all Sandbox holes
- Mega Milk Molar Location on Sandbox hole
- What’s inside all Sandbox holes
- How to find Treasures in the Sanbox
- How to collect Milk Molar in the Plant Pot
- How to climb the Sand Castle Tower
- How to complete the Explorer – Sand Castle Tower
- Mega Milk Molar Location out of the Sandbox
Click here for more Grounded Content.
Every week there are new videos on Grounded, consider subscribing to the channel, and miss none.