Ori 2: Final Boss: SHRIEK
Shriek is the final boss and possibly the hardest of all in the game. Read this walkthrough to help you defeat Shriek.
Set up your abilities to SPIRIT ARC, REGENERATE and LAUNCH and be ready to use SPIRIT EDGE as you may run low on energy. These are the abilities you need to beat the Shriek. There are 4 stages in this boss and this is what you should do in each one.
Stage 1 – Ground fight
– This first part is fairly easy, dodge his attacks and shot arrows.
Stage 2 – Chase
– Shriek will start to destroy the environment, jump your way up to the next stage.
Stage 3 – Fight in the heights
– Here you will possibly be low on energy. Save energy to heal. If you are not, keep using the Spirit arc.
– Bash the projectiles.
– Learn the correct timing to dodge Skriek’s attacks and fly-by.
Stage 4 – Airborne Fight
– Shriek will destroy the platform you are in and you will have to keep airborne by bashing projectiles.
– Use the falling projectiles to damage Shriek, 3 or 4 will do the job.
Click here for more Ori and the Will of the Wisps content.
SUPPORT THIS ORI AND THE WILL OF THE WISPS GUIDE
There are 4 easy ways to show support to this content. Thanks for doing that and for reading the post.