I played Grounded for 25 hours and completed all missions of the game. Here are the review toplines:
- Grounded is a survival adventure game. You will explore, collect, build, and fight insects.
- It is in Early Access stage so you will need to work-around bugs and glitches.
- The story quests can be finished in less than 1 hour, after that you get repeatable daily quests.
- The game is a real promise for the survival genre.
- The price tag is fair for what the game offers.
Game Review Video Timestamps:
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:47 – The 3 Step Game Review for Grounded
- 1:04 – Step 1: Playing Conditions
- 3:04 – Step 2: Grounded Graphics and Sound
- 4:04 – Step 3: Grounded Game Evaluation
- 4:12 – Game User Interface
- 4:38 – Game Story
- 5:07 – Game Community Potential
- 5:35 – Game Mood Tracker
- 6:02 – Game Grind Feeling
- 6:28 – Loved the most, Disliked the most
- 6:54 – Game Evaluation Summary
- 8:03 – Choices and Advice
Click here for Grounded Walkthroughs and Guides.
Released: July 28, 2020
Platforms: PS4 | Xbox
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Price: US$ 29.99 (may vary according to location)
Also available for Xbox Game Pass members.
Every week there are new videos on Grounded, consider subscribing to the channel, and miss none.